Last Update: March 6, 2017
Welcome To Tesse!
Thank you for using our service (“Service”). The service was provided by Tesse, Inc. (“Tesse”), located at 3030 Potrero Ave, El Monte, CA 91733, USA.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. We may modify the Terms from time to time. Modifications will be effective upon Tesse's posting of such updated Terms in the modified policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Service after such posting confirms your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended. If Tesse changes these Terms after the date you first agreed to the Terms, you may reject any such change by providing Tesse written notice of such rejection within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the "Last update" above. This written notice must be provided either by mail or hand delivery to our provided address, by email from the email address associated with your Account to: "[email protected]". In order to be effective, the notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to reject changes to these Terms. By rejecting changes, you are agreeing that you will continue to be bound by the provisions of these Terms as of the date you first agreed to the Terms (or to any subsequent changes to these Terms).
2. Tesse is a platform helps you find and connects with the people who are teachers in a field for online advice, counselling, booking personal appointments. It could not be considered as an emergency, medical or suicide helpline at all. And it does not solicit, promote or authenticate teachers, their opinions, views, advice, services in any way. Therefore, it is completely user’s responsibility that they should authenticate the validity of teacher’s opinion, views, advice before acting on it.
3. Tesse is only a medium which connects users to teachers. Don’t misuse our Services. Don’t interfere with our Service or try to access them using different methods than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Service only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Service to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
4. Using our Service does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service or the content you access. You may not use content from our Service unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Service. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Service.
5. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
6. There are some of our Service won’t be available if you don’t sign up, for full access to the functions of our Service, you need a Tesse Account. You may create your own Tesse Account or sign up through a third party which is allowed in our system. To protect your Tesse Account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Tesse Account. Try not to reuse your Tesse Account password on third party applications.
7. Only the display name and avatar chosen by you will be used for all the actions (sending your query to the teachers, publishing advice articles on the Tesse’s interface, communication purposes) being performed on Tesse. We will not disclose your information to anyone that can reveal your identity in any situation except legal situations where we are bound to do so by the law and in case of posting articles written by you on the website which does not hint at all about personal queries, situations of yours.
8. Your uploading, submitting, sending or receiving content to or through Tesse Service can be used in some cases for limited purposes such as operating, improving our Services and for the development of new services.
9. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. You can stop using our Service at any time, although we never expecting that to happen. Tesse may also stop providing Service to you, or add or create new limits to our Service at any time. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
10. All the opinions/ views and consultations offered by teachers on Tesse are their personal opinions/ views and consultations. We (Tesse and its suppliers or distributors) don’t make any commitments about the content within the Service, the specific functions of the Service, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs.
11. You are using Tesse as a registered user, visitor on your sole responsibility. Tesse will not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss occurred to you while using Tesse.
12. Tesse does not promote any other service, activity, product which is not published, visible, available, shown on the Tesse's platform. Therefore, Tesse will not be responsible for any loss occurred to user, visitor while using, subscribing or making payments for service, subscriptions other than offered by Tesse.
13. Our Service is available on mobile devices. Do not use our Service in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
14. Users are expected to maintain good conduct and dignified behaviour while availing our online service and having communication with Tesse team, teachers and others . In case of any indecency, misbehave or misconduct Tesse reserves all the rights to take legal course of action against the user and block you from using Tesse forever.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection and use of data from your Gmail account by Tesse.io.
What information do we collect?
The only info we collect is: names and email addresses of your Gmail contacts. No additional info will be collected.
How do we use the information?
We use the contact data for the use of our email inviting feature. We will use the email addresses to invite the contacts you select.
What information do we share?
We do not share any of the information we collect to third parties. We will only use the contact information to invite the contacts you select.
`$Effective date : March 10th, 2017`
You are considered to be a "Member" if you register to be a member on Tesse Service Site and your member application is accepted. You are considered to be an "Teacher" if you complete the teacher application on Tesse Service Site and your profile has been activated by Tesse.
What we collect through your Use of our Service.
From time to time, we collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account. Including: name, postal address, profile picture, payment method and other information you choose to provide, location information, contacts information, transaction information (eg., the transaction details related to your use of our Service, including date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details), device information (eg., the hardware model, operating system and version, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information), log Information (eg., server logs, including device IP address, access dates and times, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Service)
When you sign up to become a Member or a Teacher, you may sign up to receive information, news and other content related to new and existing products and services related to Tesse and events and other information related to Tesse that may be of interest to you. You may also sign up to receive information, news and other content from third parties whose services and/or products we believe may be of interest to you. You will be asked to provide Personal Information, such as contact details and other information, relevant to delivering such news and information. We maintain privacy for all such information.
Tesse Social Sharing Features
Our Service allows you to share the actions you take on our Service with applications, websites or other media. You can use these features to share information with friends or the public, depend on the settings you set up with social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of these social sharing services for more information on how they process the data you provide or share through them.